By using this website or our services, you convey your agreement with these Terms & Conditions. Failure to comply with these Terms & Conditions may result in restriction of your ability to access this website site or avail our services.
From time to time, PanCard.co.uk (brand of nriInvestIndia.com - ni2 Financial Consultancy Pvt Ltd) may modify these Terms & Conditions.
Please continue to review this agreement whenever accessing or using this site.
PanCard.co.uk is a website that provides information as to how and from where to obtain PAN Card application forms, how to fill the pan application, where to apply for a pan card in India and sometimes provide a client with submission assistance for pan applications. By using this website you also agree that you would need to send your supporting documents, mainly address and identity proof copies (passport copies, bank statement copies, utility bill copies or any other asked by us) for processing to our India office. You also provide your consent of submitting the copies of these documents to the necessary department for processing of your PAN card. You agree that these supporting documents would never be returned to you and shall remain with PAN department as your identity and address proof. Under no circumstances can we be held responsible for any delay caused in issuing or declining a pan card by the Income Tax Department of India or any other PAN processing agency/authority.
- We hereby declare that we are in no ways a government or government affiliated website, nor our we a government body. We are a company based in India with no international offices at present, thus the applicant has to send his pan application to our India office.
- Unless you have entered into an express written agreement with this website that specifies otherwise, if you visit this website, you expressly agree that you have no right to (i) use the information on this site in a commercial or public setting; and (ii) you have no right to broadcast any of the contents of this site nor may you copy, save, print, sell, or publish any portions of the content of this website for commercial or unauthorized purposes. Any unauthorized use of this site or the information contained hereon is unlawful and may subject you to civil or criminal penalties. You have no rights whatsoever to use in any manner the content of this site, or portions thereof, including but not limited to, its databases, invisible pages, linked pages, underlying code, or other intellectual property that the site may contain, for any reason. If you violate the prohibitions contained in this section or any other terms and conditions, you will be liable to the owners and operators of this site for all damages that they sustain. You represent and warrant to the owner(s) of this site that you understand and agree that your agreement to abide by these terms is an express condition of being granted permission to visit and view this site.
- This website and its contents are owned or licensed by ni2 Financial Consultancy Pvt Ltd (NriInvestIndia.com). Material contained on this website is proprietary and copyrighted. Visitors have no rights whatsoever in and to the contents of this site.
- Please be advised that we do not get any documents attested by the Indian embassy. It is the client's responsibility to get his/her documents attested, apostilled or notarized if the need arises or if it is asked by the Indian PAN departments.
- Kindly notice that the total fee we charge only includes government processing, posting back, rupee demand draft making and our service charges only. Any other expenses like apostille, notarization, sending your application package to our office is the client's responsibility and he/she has to pay himself/herself.
- We do NOT guarantee the time frame in which you shall get your PAN card. Generally it takes around 15 to 20 days to receive the PAN card, but as this is a government process; we cannot guarantee if you can receive it within 15 days. We have noticed that there have been times when some clients have received it before 15 days and there have also been instances when it has taken way over 15 to 20 days.
- No one may hyperlink this site, or portions thereof, (including, but not limited to, logotypes, trademarks, branding or copyrighted material) to any other website for any reason, unless expressly authorized in writing by the owner(s) of this website. You are not allowed to reference the URL (website address) of this website in any commercial or non-commercial media without the express written permission of the owner(s) of this site, nor are you allowed to 'frame' the site. You specifically agree to cooperate with this website to remove or de-activate any such prohibited activities and you agree that you will be liable for all damages incurred by this website if you violate these prohibitions.
- Requirements and fees related to the processing of Pan card are subject to change without notice. Changes may include, but are not limited to, changes in government fees, processing procedures, application forms and documentation required for pan card issuance. PanCard.co.uk is not responsible for such changes or for any loss or delay relating to such changes.
- PanCard.co.uk does not warrant that the information on this website is suitable for your intended use. All information is offered as is and without any (implicit) guarantee or safeguard with regard to its fitness or suitability for specific purposes or otherwise. We exclude all liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage of whatever nature arising from or in any respect whatsoever related to the use of this website or with the temporary unavailability of the website. We do not accept any liability either for direct or indirect loss or damage caused by the use of information obtained through this website.
- PanCard.co.uk shall not be liable if any transaction does not fructify or may not be completed or for any failure on part of the PanCard.co.uk to perform any of its obligations under these terms and conditions or those applicable specifically to its services/facilities if performance is prevented, hindered or delayed by a Force Majeure event (defined below) and in such case its obligations shall be suspended for so long as the Force Majeure event continues.
- "Force Majeure Event" means any event due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of PanCarNri, including without limitations, unavailability of any communication systems, breach, or virus in the processes or payment or delivery mechanism, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of god, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, un-authorized access to computer data and storage devices, computer crashes, malfunctioning in the computer terminal or the systems getting affected by any malicious, destructive or corrupting code or program, mechanical or technical errors/failures or power shut down, faults or failures in telecommunication etc.
- On receipt of the pan card, it is important that you immediately verify that all the details on the Pan card are correct and as per the documents provide by you. The courier services used by the Government of India are not reliable and in case you have not given us the authority to collect the pan card in our Indian office and courier it you, we is not responsible for any loss or delays incurred for shipments consigned to these or any other delivery services.
- PanCard.co.uk's liability in all cases is strictly limited to, and PanCard.co.uk is not and shall not be liable beyond, the following, regardless of circumstances:
- PanCard.co.uk liability for all loss or damage from any cause or fault whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of or damage to the Pan card during the transit period, is limited to the actual replacement of the pan card.
- PanCard.co.uk will not be responsible in any respect or for any amount for loss or delay caused by events that we cannot or do not control, including but not limited to acts of God, weather conditions, acts of public enemies, war, strikes, civil commotions, or acts or omissions of public authorities (including Indian Government and pan card department officials).
- PanCard.co.uk is not responsible for the actions or inaction of Government of India/or Indian pan card agency officials and personnel. Without limiting the foregoing, Pan card Agency may request revised or additional documentation. In declining the pan card, they may not disclose the reason for denial of same or for the request for additional documentation. PanCard.co.uk is not and shall not be responsible for the actions and inactions of Pan Card Agency. Processing time for pan cards quoted by PanCard.co.uk are approximations based on our experience with assisting previous clients, and are deemed reliable in most cases but are not guaranteed. PanCard.co.uk is not and shall not be responsible for processing times.
- Each country's requirements for pan cards and similar documents are related information and are established by sovereign nations and are subject to change without notice. While PanCard.co.uk strives to provide current and complete information, PanCard.co.uk cannot and does not guarantee that the information supplied is the most current and complete. PanCard.co.uk is not and shall not be responsible for such information. Qualified Acceptance. PanCard.co.uk reserves the right to decline processing of documents for any reason, including but not limited to incomplete documentation, insufficient processing time, and degree of difficulty in procuring documents due to purpose of issuance of the pan card.
If you have any questions pertaining to how our terms and conditions work, then please feel free to email us at: info@PanCard.co.uk
Please read it carefully...
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org